Comcast Business: This is a subsidiary of Comcast. From several years Comcast handled the sales, marketing, and delivery of internet, phone, and cable television to businesses. In 2012, Comcast Business grew by 34% and reached $2.4 billion in revenue. In 2012, Comcast Business grew by 26% over 2012 and reached $3.2 billion in revenue. Comcast’s business Internet plans are alike to their residential plans with different prices and offers. The main difference between Comcast’s residential Internet and Business Internet is a monthly data cap. Comcast also offers Ethernet services for businesses in addition to the standard DOCSIS service. go through the below sections to know more details about Comcast business. On the other hand, check the official website of Comcast.
Comcast Business | Technology Advice for Business
Comcast Business has different services like Internet, Phones, Business TV, Smart Office, and Cloud services. People can see the offers that are available at your location in the official website. The fastest network is the main thing that helps for the business success. Comcast Business provides crystal-clear calling on our Gig-speed network with advanced solutions. Your account number can be found on your Comcast Business billing statement as well as welcome email also. People who are interested to know more details about Comcast Business can follow our website. You can also bookmark our website metropcs.online for more latest updates.
Comcast Business Support | Internet & Phone Services
People who want support from Comcast Business can visit the official website. Then click on the Supprot tab at the top of th page. Now you will navigate to a page where you can see the following topics. If you have any support for those topics click on that to get detailed information.
- Account Management
- Business Internet
- Business TV
- Business WIFI
- Cloud Solutions Market Place
- Business Ethernet
- Active Core
- Access your Business account online
- A suite of cloud-based business solutions
- Manage Business Voice features online
Comcast Business Contact:
People who want to contact Comcast business can be done in 3 ways. One is through Phone number, you can call them by using customer care number. The second one is Email, you can mail them to the mail id which is given at the official website. And the last one is through Comcast business my account.
How to Create Comcast Business Account
- Open the official website of Comcast business i.e., business.comcast.com
- Now click on My Account on the top of the page.
- Then you will navigate to a page where you can find a login form.
- Now click on Register button if you are new or click on Sign in button if you are Xfinity customer.
- Next, you will redirect to a page where you have to enter your account number associated with this account.
- Click on either ZIP Code or Phone number radio button and enter them in the text box.
- Then click on the continue button.
- Follow the instructions which are shown on the screen.
- Click on the Create Account button at the end.
- Finally, you can login to your Comcast Business Account by using given email address and password.
You can get an easy online access to your mobile. Following are the features that you can enjoy when you login to your Comcast Business Account.
- You can manage your account and services.
- Manage features and functions such as phone settings and WiFi hotspots.
- Pay your bills.
- Update account details like profile or account information.
- You can go directly to the website where you can upgrade or add to your Comcast Business services.
- You can get exclusive support and services.