MetroPCS Authorized Dealer: MetroPCS is a mobile phone service provider owned by T-Mobile and geared towards value. Its coverage is not available in all areas, but the company offers no-contract service plans that are meant to be more affordable than other phone companies. As the coverage expands, so does the need for MetroPCS Authorized Dealer payment centers. These locations sell phones, activate service, and process payments. If you are interested in becoming a payment center for the company, you need to become a MetroPCS Authorized Dealer, though you may still be able to sell other products besides MetroPCS products. Bookmark our official page at www.metropcs.online for further insights into MetroPCS Authorized Dealer.
MetroPCS Authorized Dealer
Become a MetroPCS Authorized Dealer and Join the Movement as MetroPCS becomes Metro by T-Mobile. Join one of the fastest-growing wireless brands in the country by becoming a MetroPCS Authorized Dealer. MetroPCS is now Metro by T-Mobile! Known for delivering no-annual-contract, unlimited wireless service to customers since 2002, they are now a brand of T-Mobile US. Metro by T-Mobile covers top markets across the U.S. Millions of people already enjoy our service and unmatched value, with thousands more joining every day. We value our MetroPCS Authorized Dealer. They are responsible for a large percentage of our growth and will continue to play an important role in our business.
Now that we are part of T-Mobile, our MetroPCS Authorized Dealer channel will be able to deliver more to consumers, including:
- More value with affordable, no-annual-contract rate plans.
- Extra choice with a larger selection of today’s cutting-edge smart phones.
- Expand coverage with the nationwide T-Mobile 4G LTE network.
- Join the movement as MetroPCS by T-Mobile continues to expand nationwide to give consumers a better wireless experience.
How to Become a MetroPCS Authorized Dealer
- Developing Your Business
- FJind financing. If you do not have financing to open a store, you need to have it before applying to be a MetroPCS Authorized Dealer. One way you can finance your initial costs is through a small business loan, which you can apply for at your bank.
- Another option is credit cards. You can take out a card in your company’s name or a personal credit card. However, using a personal credit card can be risky because it can affect your credit if it ends up that you cannot pay it.
- Try a microlender. Microlenders are nonprofits that allow you to get small loans for your business when a bank will not loan to you. The downside to this option is you will pay somewhat higher interest rates. You can find microlenders on the Internet.
- Think about all your costs: You are always going to have more costs than you think. However, you can plan ahead. When looking at locations, think about how much renovation you will need to do to make it ready to be a MetroPCS location. If it will take too much work, you should probably consider another location. When considering your costs, think about counter space, display areas, sign age, and parking. All will contribute to your overall costs in your business. You may find a shop that already has many of these problems covered.
- Check demographics: When looking for a location, consider the demographics of an area. You can use marketing companies and other analysis companies to learn about the demographics in the area. If you prefer to do the legwork yourself, you can use census data to find out about the population surrounding your location.
- Think about who is most likely to use your product. For instance, MetroPCS is geared towards value, so people with less disposable income are more likely to use it than people with more disposable income.
- Another factor to look at is what other businesses are in the area. If they are comparable to yours in some way, that is, serving the same group of people, your business is also likely to do well.
- Consider the competition: While you do want businesses in the area that serve a similar demographic, you do not want a business that is providing too similar a product. Look for other low-cost smart phone plan options in the area that would serve as competition, and try to pick a location where you are the only option or at least the main option.
List of MetroPCS Authorized Dealer
View information on current and former MetroPCS Authorized Dealer building locations. Find leasing information, previous sales and currently active for sale and lease listings of properties where MetroPCS Authorized Dealer is located.
- 2711 Willow Pass Rd
Bay Point, CA
- 15461 Main Street
Vacant land. C-2 zoning. 2+acres.
- 1500 East Village Way Suite 2215
Charley’s Grilled Subs, Beautiful location in The Mall of Orange. The owner is retiring. Very desirable location. List Price $175,000.00
- 12353 Mariposa
dry cleaners with plant and 3 drops off only stores
- 668 Main Street
Excellent corner location right on Main Street. Space was renovated in 2007 and includes 3 separate offices, a common area, break area.
- 250 W. Indiantown Rd.
Built 2007, new upscale retail center, high visibility in Indiantown Rd., 40K cars per day, 100k population & $108K+ per household.
- 2100 Main St
Larger recently Remodeled inside and outside Commercial Building in Historic West Tampa. Great Location and very close to Downtown Tampa.
- 5248 N Henry Blvd
Great Investment Opportunity! Stockbridge Walk is a 10,000 square foot, 1.63 Acres lot, 4 tenant retail center in Stockbridge, GA.
- 5248 North Henry Blvd
Most modern looking shopping center in that location located next QT Gas and Waffle House. Current tenants are Waffle Hose.
For More Info On MetroPCS Authorized Dealer Visit Out Official Site Here.