MetroPCS Sim Card: Hey Guys! Are you using Metro PCS Phones? Do you know how to get a Metro PCS Sim Card? If no, then have a look at this entire article of www.metropcs.online webpage to get all the particulars on MetroPCS Sim Card. If you are in the market to buy a MetroPCS SIM card, then you have a few options at your disposal. Of course, the easiest method is to just stop by a MetroPCS store and pick one up, but if that is not in your gameplay, here are some other options for you. Explore all the details on How to Get, Activate & Use MetroPCS Sim Card from the below sections of this Metro PCS Page.
MetroPCS Sim Card
MetroPCS was an American mobile operator founded in 1994. With more than 9 million subscribers in the third quarter of 2012, it was the fifth largest US mobile operator in terms of subscribers behind Verizon, AT & T, Sprint and T-Mobile. Its head office was in Richardson, Texas. In April 2013, T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS are merging their activities, only the T-Mobile brand remains, the former MetroPCS shareholders receive 26% of the new entity and T-Online ( Deutsche Telekom ) holds the remaining 72%. They offer the Metro PCS Universal SIM Card Kit for $10 that includes a Nano SIM card, a Micro SIM card adapter, and a Standard SIM card adapter. If you do not feel like leaving the house and can spare a few days to wait for your MetroPCS Sim Card, you can pick one up online and have it shipped to you.
How to Get MetroPCS Sim Card
You can always buy a MetroPCS Sim Card on eBay as well – if that is the route you want to take. We cannot 100% vouch for the validity of all of the offerings there, but you can probably find what you are looking for with a bit of research. Just make sure you check the full description and seller feedback before you purchase anything. Customers can also find MetroPCS Sim Card elsewhere too, but always be conscious of where you are buying from and who you are buying from. Some retailers that may look like they have legitimate SIM cards are not on the up-and-up. So always do your research before you click the buy button.
Activating MetroPCS Sim Card
- Gather Your Information: You will want to make sure you have all the info you need on-hand. That includes your new phone and SIM card, as well as basic info like your name, address and account PIN.
- Find Your Serial Numbers: In order to fully activate a phone on MetroPCS, you will need to provide serial numbers for both your new SIM card as well as your new phone. The SIM card serial number can be found on the SIM itself or the plastic card that came with it. For your phone, you can find the serial number (also known as IMEI) in a number of places including the retail box, inside the phone under the battery (if your battery is accessible) or through the device settings menu on your phone.
- Install Your SIM Card: To continue to activate your phone on MetroPCS, insert the SIM card into your phone following the specific instructions for your device.
- Choose Your Plan: Head to MetroPCS online and view all of the available plans for your device. Here you can see what is available to you, from basic and inexpensive plans up to pricer, unlimited plans. Choose the one that will best fit your needs and keep in mind that you can always change it later if need be.
- Activate on MetroPCS: The final step in activating a phone on MetroPCS is to either visit the online activation page at MetroPCS or to call customer service directly and speak to an activation specialist. Customers will have to make the first month’s payment at the time of activation.
For More Info on MetroPCS Sim Card Click Here.