U.S. Cellular Login: The U.S. Cellular is a United States Cellular Corporation. This U.S. Cellular owns and operates the fifth-largest wireless telecommunications network in the United States. U.S. Cellular Company serves 5 million customers in 426 markets in 23 U.S. states. U.S. Cellular has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. The U.S. Cellular was formed in 1983 as a subsidiary company of Telephone and Data Systems. PC Magazine awarded U.S. Cellular as a readers choice for best cellular services in 2010. J. D. Power and Associates awarded U.S. Cellular as having “Highest in Wireless Call Quality Performance.” Go through the below sections to know more details about U.S. Cellular Login. On the other hand, you can also visit the official website.
You can create a U.S. Cellular account to enjoy all the offers. Because of this, you can manage your account online on your device. People who are login with their data only device like tablet and hotspot can find your MEID number on the back of the device, after taking out the battery or in the phone menu. In the below sections you can know how to create U.S. Cellular Account and how to make U.S. Cellular Login. Additionally, you can also know how to download U.S. Cellular application. People who have doubts about U.S. Cellular My Account can check FAQ at the end of the page. Go through the below sections to know more details about U.S. Cellular Login and My Account. Finally, bookmark our website to get latest notifications.
U.S. Cellular Login | U.S. Cellular My Account
When a payment has been received and when the bill is more than the maximum dollar amount you authorized to be deducted from your account when on auto-pay. Online account management is not available for MABEL customers; Business customers can register for online account management. People who want to change their security questions can turn them at your account. When you change your password, security questions, email you will get text notifications to your number. The best part is U.S. Cellular customers can receive free incoming text messages from customer care. People who are interested to know more details about U.S. Cellular Login can follow our website. On the other hand, bookmark our site metropcs.online for more latest updates.
How to Create U.S. Cellular My Account
- First, visit the official website of U.S. Cellular, i.e., www.uscellular.com.
- Click on Login/ Register tab at the top of the page.
- Now you will navigate to a page where you can find a login form.
- Click on the register button to create your U.S. Cellular My Account.
- Then you will redirect to a page where you have five steps.
- Enter all the details in 5 steps and click on the Create My Account button.
- Now again come back to the login page and enter your username and password.
- Finally, click on the Login button to complete U.S. Cellular Login process.
Passwords must be at least seven characters long with no special characters or spaces and contain at least one lowercase letter and at least one number. If you forget your password or username, click on forget username and password button. Then you have to enter your wireless phone number and PIN and then answer one of your Security Questions. If you registered your account for a data-only device, then you must choose the option “I don’t have a wireless number.” You have to enter the MEID number you used when you registered for My Account.
How to Download U.S. Cellular App
- Open google play store on your phone.
- Enter U.S. Cellular – My Account in the search bar.
- Now you will get multiple results below.
- Open the first one which has a white and blue color logo.
- Click on Download button and wait for the download.
- Finally, U.S. Cellular App is on your phone.
U.S. Cellular My Account FAQ’s
- What is My Account?
U.S. Cellular My Account is an online service to manage your U.S. Cellular services from your smartphone or tablet. You can also check your bill statements, can pay your bills, can check your minutes and data usage, plus schedule a one-time or recurring payment.
- Is my personal information safe?
Yes. Protecting your personal information is U.S. Cellular main priority.
- Does it cost anything to register my account?
No. There are no charges applied for your online U.S. Cellular My Account registration.
- Will I be notified when my bill is due?
You can choose to notify via email or text. You can also be notified when your account is accessed, and you reach the maximum amount which is customized by you.
- I have a business account with U.S.Cellular. Can I sign up for My Account?
Yes. Business customers can sign up for online account management.
- Can I set up automatic monthly payments?
Yes. You can set up automatic monthly payments by select Auto Payment under Manage Payment under Bills & Payments tab in your account.
- Will I still receive a paper bill each month?
Yes. You can get your bill in paper form through the mail every month. If you want you can remove this option by click on Stop Paper Bills under Manage Paperless Billing under Bills & Payments tab.
How do I change my Password?
Log in to U.S. Cellular My Account and then select Change Your Password from the Profile menu. Enter your current Password and then enter a new Password. A text message or email will be sent to you to confirm your changed password.
- I cannot find my account number, and I cannot remember my Security Questions. What should I do?
If you cannot remember your account number and Security Questions, contact Customer Care at (888) 944-9400.
- I believe someone other than an authorized user accessed my account. What should I do?
If you believe someone other than an authorized user accessed your U.S. Cellular account, then call Customer Care at (888) 944-9400.