US Cellular My Account: When people talk about post-paid nationwide cell phone networks in the U.S. they usually mean the Big Four: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. But there is a fifth company who offers full-service nationwide contract plans that are as good or better than the bigger corporations: US Cellular My Account. It is a cellular phone company based in Chicago. The US Cellular My Account mobile phone company has over six million subscribers located in pockets of the United States from Maine to California, with the highest concentration of users in the states surrounding Illinois. Get all the latest updates on US Cellular My Account from the below sections of this www.metropcs.online page. You can also bookmark out official page at MetroPCS for further details pertaining to US Cellular My Account.
US Cellular My Account
US Cellular My Account offers a really good voice and LTE coverage in the continental United States. Coverage maps aren’t the best way to gauge service for any one particular area, but they can give a good indication of the overall network footprint. It looks better than Sprint or T-Mobile here. There is a very good chance that you will have good US Cellular coverage if you’re in the states. US Cellular My Account uses what they call “4G LTE Data Partner Coverage” for a good chunk of their service area. This means it has an arrangement with another company to use its
networks in areas where there is a need. Check out our page at MetroPCS for more interesting updates. Your US Cellular phone will work seamlessly in these places and you will not even know it. It also does not cost you anything extra when it happens. In addition to agreements with AT&T and Verizon, US Cellular partners with King Street Wireless for deployment of the 700Mhz LTE band in 27 states. This means US Cellular has the same type of great coverage in rural areas that AT&T and Verizon offer.
US Cellular Data Plans That Fit Everyone
US Cellular offers post-paid contract plans at 2GB, 6GB, and unlimited tiers. The unlimited plan is very competitively priced.
- Unlimited data on one line: $70
- Unlimited data on two lines: $110
- Unlimited data on three lines: $150
- Unlimited data on four lines: $160
All US Cellular My Account Data Plans come with unlimited talk and text messaging, have no extra monthly connection fees, and there is no activation fee or ETF for service cancellation. You will need to pay for the phone if you are making installments, though. Unlimited talk and text to Canada and Mexico are included in the 6GB and unlimited plan. US Cellular My Account also offers prepaid plans in 1GB, 5GB, and unlimited tiers. The 1GB and 5GB plans switch to standard 2G speeds for the remainder of the month when your LTE data allotment is used.
- 1GB of LTE data: $35
- 5GB of LTE data: $45
- Unlimited LTE data: $70
Prepaid plans include tethering and unlimited international texting. US Cellular My Account also offers corporate plans, data only device plans and complete business solutions that include automation and asset management in addition to communications.
US Cellular My Account Login – Pay Bill or Check Coverage Map Online
US Cellular My Account Login: U.S. Cellular is a full-service wireless carrier in the world. It was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Chicago. It provides 4G LTE and CDMA network coverage to a larger part of the US and industry-leading innovations that offer best customer experience. US Cellular Customers can open an online account.
With a personal account, customers can pay and view a bill online, check their voice, text and data usage, upgrade your device, add a line, change your plan etc. To access and manage your account online, you need to register your account providing necessary details. Have a glance at the below www.metropcs.online article for further info on the registration process.
How to Register Your US Cellular My Account
Registering for US Cellular My Account is very easy and takes few minuted online. Once you have done with the registration process you can log in anytime and anywhere. Follow the below-given steps in order to use US Cellular My Account. MetroPCS provides you with all the vital info on US Cellular. So keep checking our page for more in-depth details.
- Go to the official website at www.uscellular.com.
- Click on the ‘Login or Register’ tab displayed at the top of the page.
- US Cellular My Account window pops out.
- A message like ‘Click here to Register’ is visible for prepaid customers.
- If you have a wireless number, enter it. If you don’t have, then select the button ‘I don’t have a wireless number’ and enter device MEID.
- Customers, who do not know their device MEID, click on ‘Where can I find my device MEID?’ It will guide you.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Provide valid information like Email-Id and confirm.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- Then, you will receive an email with the activation or validation link.
- Open the link, and enter pin you have received.
- Create your own Username, password, and set your security questions.
- Click on complete registration.
- Finally, you can use the login credentials to have access to US Cellular My Account.
How to Login to US Cellular My Account
- Go to www.uscellular.com.
- Click on “Login/Register” button displayed at top of the home page.
- Enter username and password in the space provided.
- Select an option for what purpose you want to access your account.
- Click on the “Login” button.
US Cellular Customer Support Service
US Cellular My Account offers a very good Customer support. If you have any queries or need any assistance you can call at toll-free number 1-888-944-9400 or dial 611 from your US cellular. You can also send an email to customer service and you will get a prompt reply. The company also has a very good reputation and has won numerous awards for customer service and community outreach. We think you should give them a look the next time you’re shopping for a new phone company.
For More Info On US Cellular My Account Click Here.